Friday, July 04, 2008

One way Ticket - Malayalam Movie songs

I was listening to the songs from the new Malayalam movie 'One way ticket' this evening.

Looks like, this is the first movie in 2008 for Prithiviraj. Mammooty has also acted ( as himself ) in the movie.

The songs are wonderful. I haven't heard about the Music director Rahul Raj. So I was a little sceptical.

But, I was surprised. Songs were very nice to listen to.

My favorites:

Muhiyudeen - Jyotsna and Santosh Kesav
Pinneyum Ninnile - Rahul Raj and Srinivas
Atom Bomb - Jassie Gift and Sam Shiva

3 comments:

Ram Iyer said...

hi narayanan,

listened to the songs :)

have you heard the songs from the jayaram movie - SNEHAM. Try them. really awesome lyrics and songs.

the best one being - Perariyathoru Nombarathe Premam enn aaro paranju.

Regards
Sriram

Ram Iyer said...

check out my new site here:

www.sriram.tumblr.com

:-)

Ram Iyer said...

also try an old mallu film - Street.
http://www.musicindiaonline.com/s

try searching for Street under malayalam.

i really like the songs in this movie.

Mizhiyil and Tharaati Njan being my favorites :)