Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Pres.Obama - Hats off Sir !

Photo courtesy: The WWW

How many 'Heads of State' can you count who have accepted their screwups? I applaud President Obama for what he did today. This speaks volumes about what kind of person the President is.

That aside, I am shocked at the tax problems of Mr.Geithner, Mr.Daschle and Ms. Killefer. I as an ordinary citizen do my taxes sincerely...but these guys .....what can I say. I am glad Mr.Daschle and Ms.Killefer dropped out.

I hope the President is more careful with his future nominees for top positions. Basics like tax evasions have to be scrutinized more thoroughly before considering nominations.

------------------------------------


Another victim of the economic meltdown. I was shocked to hear about 'Elephant Pharmacy'
abruptly closing all its stores today. I've heard a lot of good things about the pharmacy, especially in 'Holistic Medicine'. Sad to see them go !

No comments: