Monday, March 21, 2005

Time will Roll By....!!!


Reality struck me hard the other day when I got a comment from a fellow blogger who had addressed me 'Anna'. Yeah, I am growing old, and my photograph tells you that. I don't feel bad about it but wonder how fast time has rolled by !

The next generation boys and girls in my family have finished their studies. My cousin's son Balaji has got a Master's from Oklahoma and joined Intel.
I fondly remember the days when Balaji's mom and I used to play as we were growing up. Looks weird when he calls me 'MAMA'. Time has rolled by.

It is just like yesterday, when Uma and I got married. It was 1993, 11 years together now. Time has rolled by.

It is just like yesterday, I held a newborn Adhithi in my arms and carefully laid her next to my wife.. It was March-22-1994. Time has rolled by.

If is just like yesterday. Adhithi and me were thrilled to see Preethi (Name chosen by Adhithi who liked actress Preity Zinta a lot) who was brought into the Hospital room by the nurse, It was August-19-1999. Time has rolled by.

Yeah...time will roll by. My daughters will get married and I'll hold my grand children in my arms.! Wonder how I'll feel when I get called ' Grand Pa '.

Today is March-22nd. Adhithi's Birthday. She is my darling, my Dr.Phil, my friend...my world.! She reads my blog everyday and does pass her comments.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADHITHI DARLING !

8 comments:

REFLEX said...

We r grownig older. My Birthday wishes to ur Daughter from another Uncle. Its ok if small people calls u unlce or whatever, but if a babe of 24 yrs calls us as Uncle is sucks :(.

Me said...

Time is running very fast.

My B'day wishes to ur daughter !

The Last Blogger said...

I try not to think about it :)

Adaengappa !! said...

வாழ்க வளமுடன் !!
பிறந்தநாள் நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள் !!

Goodluck and Best Wishes to Adithi!!

PVS said...

My Birthday wishes to Adithi.

Narayanan Venkitu said...

Thanks folks for all your wishes.!

Time has rolled by.!!

Twin-Gemini said...

Hope your daughter had a very nice birthday, something that she would remember later in her life - memories are the best feelings one can have.

Hmmm, a virgo dad with an Aries daughter (who has a Leo younger sister).

Narayanan Venkitu said...

TG - Thanks for the wishes.!

Yes Sir, virgo dad, Libra Mom, Aries daughter and a Leo daughter.!