Friday, July 29, 2005

Too busy this week + Updates

I've been too..too busy this week. Have to work this weekend. I apologize I couldn't read most of your blogs.

I have a few updates for you.

  • I've requested my uncle Vadhoolan to judge the Kavidhais. He has wholeheartedly agreed.
  • I'll collect all your kavidhai's over the weekend and send them out to my uncle.
  • As requested by a few of you I'll also post all the kavidhais as links in one post next week.
  • August 7th is International Friendship Day. I thought that would be a good occasion to declare the results.

7 comments:

Adaengappa !! said...

Take care Sir !!

Expecting ur friday pix though :((

Visithra said...

A writers judging us? Whoa errrr excuse me I'm going into hiding ;p

Narayanan Venkitu said...

adengappa - Sorry about the delay.
Visithra - Today's writer's were all yesterday's 'us'.!

(Mis)Chief Editor said...

heard about mr vadhoolan........
prominent personality.....

all the best for the participants......!

thanks for your comments on my kavithais; btw, it was posted on 26th in my blog......and i do not want to participate......purposefully!

i still disagree with the potti, mr venkittu:-)

ioiio - ithukku enna comment:-)

mastersvoice said...

Fixing Judge I mean nominating judge...compiling all posts...declaring results on Intl. frnds. day...gr8, Sounds like a master plan!

mastersvoice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
REFLEX said...

me too working over the week end :(.