Monday, April 18, 2005

Chandramukhi - Digital effects !!

Our reporter had an opportunity to speak to Mr.P.Vasu the maker ( copy maker) of the New tamil movie Chandramukhi.

Here are some points from the interview:

Reporter - Mr. Vasu, the digital effects in the movie Chandramukhi, you have any comments ?

P.Vasu - Sure, thanks for asking, we've used a lot of digital effects.

Reporter - Really ? can you elaborate please ?

P.Vasu - I have to admit here that being Computer savvy as I am, the main digital technique I used was:
  • Go to Windows Explorer
  • Goto C: , find Folder Hit movies ( Malayalam)
  • Find Manichithra Thazu
  • Open folder and then, CTRL-A, CTRL-C
  • CTRL-V to Mydocuments folder/Chandramukhi

Reporter - You are amazing, but why does Chandramukhi not live up to its expectations ?.

P.Vasu - When we did the copy, we also used editing software to enhance the output which might have screwed it up.

Reporter - It sure did sir.!! But atleast you could have admitted that its a copy of Manichithrathazu ( in Public, like you did here) ! rather that going out and saying its your own film.

P.Vasu - Sorry about that, we are still thinking about it. Anything you liked in the movie?

Reporter - Yeah, Rajini's presence, songs and to some extent Nayanathara.

10 comments:

saranyan r said...

for me Rajini was more than enough in a movie. I never care about anything else :)

so when did you go.

Me said...

what a nice way of saying things. sir you have proved that u r in US for a long time :)

Kay said...

CTRL-A CTRL-C CTRL-V --- LOL....

Actually this was really a creative way of writing a review for the movie.. Super

Twin-Gemini said...

I certainly wont go to the theater to watch this movie. I might just watch it at home.

Narayanan Venkitu said...

Saranyan- Looks like you are a die hard Rajini fan.!!

Me - Thank you...By the way if you didn't know my profession, I do movie reviews for Time Magazine.!!
:) :)..!!!

Kay - Thanks. Why no blogs today from you?

Venkat - Please file a complaint at www.bbb.com

TG - It fun to watch the movie, with all our people around..whistling..!! etc..

Twin-Gemini said...

Thats what I thought when I watched Baba in the theater :-)

Unknown said...

hehe :)

Creativity creativity, abirami abirami :)

Narayanan Venkitu said...

TG - I didn't watch BABA, but was amazed at the crowd response yesterday.!!

Praveen - Thanks. Abirami..Abirami.!!!

The Last Blogger said...

I didnt have any expectations walking into the movie. I didnt expect a masterpiece. The malayalam version had actors and an excellent director. I wasnt even willing to compare. I wanted to watch a Rajini movie. Period. And I was happy doing just that :)

Narayanan Venkitu said...

TLB - Die hard Rajini fan are you?
Good, I liked his presence too.