Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Saravana Bhavan in trouble again !

(Photo courtesy: The Web)

A few years back it was the DAD in trouble and now looks like the SON is in the same boat, though not exactly for the same reasons !

It's been a while since I ate at Saravana Bhavan (Sunny Vale), thanks to their deteriorating quality. Now there is one more reason to not go there.

Personally I don't support businesses that break the law ( If I come to know about it ).

For me, the best restaurants in town are
'Spice Hut' at Fremont and 'Viks' at Berkeley. For Pizzas I'd go to 'Cheese Board' at Berkeley.

These days though - It's mostly home food !!

1 comment:

Vijay Vaidyanathan said...

This is bad for the restaurant. I still like the food in Saravana Bhavan and in my opinion it is easily the best Indian place in the NY/NJ area.

I don't really understand the necessity to go to crooked ways like this. Enna illa avanga kitta??? Ethukku ippadi panni avangale pera keduthukaraanga ???