Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Universal Charger / Adaptor

NIKON DSLR
CASIO Digital
LG Cellphone
Nokia Cellphone
Razr Cellphone
Nintendo SP
Nintendo DS
Sony PS2
WII
IPOD
San Disk MP3 Player
Laptop
Wireless Router
Modem
Battery Chargers
Bluetooth Chargers
Hair Trimmer
Shaver
Electric Toothbrush
Etc. Etc.

If you own these gadgets you know that each one of these has a different charger / power adaptor. If you travel - God bless you ! You need a seperate bag for the Chargers !.

I was browsing Amazon today for Universal chargers / adaptors and found this product. Looks very interesting indeed. I am planning to try it out. I'll let you know how it works out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dunno if this is a smart idea... Seems very expensive. Also, if it breaks, all the above items will be left with no charger. It also mandates that all the items using this charger should always be together.. you lose the flexibility.

Aero Dillon said...

Dear VENKITUNARAYAN;Long since we had contact.This A'/N I saw your comment in Chakkara Sampath's and I browsed your blog.BUT SURPRISINGLY there was no space for comment under the Cochin Airport blog.I gave upJust now Thennavan pointed to this blog where I could comment.
IT IS VERY INTERESTING, TO KNOW ABOUT THE cochin AIRPORT its keralite flavor,ambience etc.
A friend of mine in Secunderabad reports that the new Rajiv Gandhi airport at Hyderabad is a class by itself, unsurpassed by any other Metro Air port in India.
best wishes
parthakrish