Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Feet - MUST WATCH - Movie



I watched 'HAPPY FEET' this evening with my kids and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Every time I watch a kid's movie I am amazed at the creativity of the movie makers. This movie was no different. There is a little bit of everything from comedy, family, romance, sentiments to ....some Fantastic music. Animation is superb as usual.

There is also a message in this movie. Very well done indeed.

Please watch this movie with your kids and you'll definitely appreciate it.

Here are some reviews:

Rotten Tomatoes

Movie Blog

Hollywood dot com

NewYork Times

PS - When are the Indian movie makers going to make such films ? Don't the Desi kids deserve some good kid's movies. We talk about IT boom, economy, blah..blah..blah..but still don't see a good kid's movie coming out of the woods..in India..I mean Bolly,Kolly,Tolly,Molly....!!. How long will we watch men and women running around trees?

No comments: