Friday, March 18, 2005

Peeping Toms




A picture speaks several times better than words. Beginning this week, every friday, I'll try and post a picture that makes us think a little. Idea is not to Slam anybody, but to let our brain do some work.

The picture posted today is taken by my friend Andy Wetmore, while he was in India on vacation last year.

Andy's Caption for this Picture:

Not only do we have the odd JALOPY, but the relative aggression of Indians for passing is nicely illustrated. The Tata can't manage enough speed over the Jalopy and so rides his bumper ( if there is one on the back of that thing), the bus is getting ready to take the Tata, and a passenger car is ready to take the bus.

4 comments:

saranyan r said...

I wish there was a motorcycle too :) if it had been there, I'm sure it would try to pass from the left hand side :)

Kay said...

Semma photo :)

Freeyavedu said...

Indians romba fast ba... Suru suru pa irunkanga

Narayanan Venkitu said...

Kay / Freeyavedu / Uday,
Thanks for stopping by, I've added you to my page.

Uday - The Jalopy guy has to move and give way, if he is slow, I think.