Thursday, March 03, 2005

Massage and Relaxation

In many parts of the world, 'Massage' and 'Massage Parlor's ' are Taboos. But for me it is a great stress reliever and relaxant.

My first experience was last year, when my wife got me an appointment and made me go. I was very nervous the first time. But then, let me tell you...It was great.

These days, my wife and I go for massages regularly and enjoy them a lot. Infact I had my last massage on Tuesday at the
National Holistic Institute.

I prefer the Swedish Massage compared to Shiatsu.

Please try getting yourself a good massage, in case you haven't. Here is a link, a trusted source,
Dr.Weil. He talks here about 10 ways to reduce stress.

Enjoy your massages and stay stressfree and healthy

2 comments:

Adaengappa !! said...

Intha oorla engenga STRESS la irunthu viduthalai ???Bills,tax,loan..ennatha solla...
SORGAME ENDRAALUM..ADHU NAMMA OORU POLA VARUMAA....

Narayanan Venkitu said...

Ellam ok dhamma...oru dhabha try panni paru..!! innah pureeedha.!!