Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Good Bye - Kiruba Shankar

It is past midnight Wednesday night here at Atlanta.

I didn't want to blog this week due to my hectic training schedule. I thought I'll write about all my experiences in Atlanta when I got back home.

But, Kiruba made me change my mind and write this tonight.

I never imagined Kiruba would say good bye to the Blogger World.

I have to confess here that KIRUBA was the person who inspired me to start my blog.

I'll definitely miss WWW.KIRUBA.COM and I am pretty sure I am not the only one who'll miss Kiruba's Blogs.

As I go to bed tonight I am sure its all going to be www.kiruba.com in my dreams.

Good Bye Kiruba, 'Wish you the very best always.!'.

9 comments:

Kay said...

how is ur training goin on ?

Narayanan Venkitu said...

kay, It is really hectic, my trip has been extended. Booked tickets back to Sacramento next Saturday April-9. Too much work. Too little time. Too many friends to visit. .No time..for anything.!
Thanks..for asking.

How are you doing? Please write something Kay. I miss your blogs.

Chakra said...

Kribs' departure from the blog world is quite sad.. it was totally out of the blue. i too started my blog after seeing his.. All of a sudden, its difficult to change a habit that you hav been doing for 2 yrs - i.e, read his blog.

Good to note that things are going on well, Narayanan.

Anonymous said...

May i seek permission from Mr Narayanan to write a Biography on him as he returns from GA??
-TringTring boy

Ram Viswanathan said...

Narayanan

Check Kiruba's site again.. It was a joke.. Check your calender.. it is April 1..

Murali said...

:)) April Fool......
n i knew it all d time :D

Adaengappa !! said...

Kiruba is back..
A poor April 1 joke by him..
Prankster saale!!

TringTringBoy

Narayanan Venkitu said...

Chakra, Ram , Optimist , Adaengappa,

I really fell for it and so did chakra I think.

Well, I am glad he is back.

Anonymous - What fee can you give.??

Twin-Gemini said...

It looks like he either tried to pull a nasty Fool's Day surprise on people or just changed his mind after closing shop.

If it was the former then it wasnt convincing - screwing up the blog mela schedule for his personal interests is not a good idea. And even Instapundit commented on his departure, so certinaly people from all over are watching his blog with interest and pulling a silly trick like this doesnt quite speak good about him.